Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Pair of Earrings Using a Few New Techniques

While strolling home from the library on a beautiful day, the idea of making earrings that were not confined to the basis round shape that's most often seen in crochet came to me.

I'd need wire, wire tools, crochet thread, and perhaps beads.

Wanting to make geometric shapes, i got a spool of craft wire to play with and a set of mini wire tools and set out to find what works for me.

While these aren't what i had in mind at first, i do love them.

I think that the design makes the possibilities- color combinations, hoop sizes, beads and what not pretty much endless.

SO!

If you're diggin the style, but not the colors, please keep an eye on my blog for more spring/summer type colors, as well as some fall for those in the southern hemisphere. ( I'm still thinkin about ya'll ;-)



3 comments:

  1. totally cool.. love them... cant wait to see what else you come up with :) You have such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!!! Love your work, its very fine and made beautifuly.

    ReplyDelete

Share your response to this post.