Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I've been tagged...

1.) The one household chore I don't mind doing is....
Sweeping. I'm always reminded of that one broom scene in that old old break dancing movie "Breakin' "

2.) The last person to make a surprise visit to my home...
My little brother's friend. i don't know why it was such a surprise, he usually just drops on by.

3.) I cannot comprehend...
our government.
4.) At this moment I wish...
i had enough money to last a life time no matter what happened.

5.) The last serious discussion I had was...with a customer service rep. from a company i owe money to.

6.) The thing that made me laugh the hardest today was...
a sig that some one posted in The Crocheters Treasure Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your response to this post.