Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

for weeks now, my yarn and sewing notions have taken over the kitchen and living room.

for weeks now, my yarn and sewing notions have taken over the kitchen and living room. i finally got motivated enough last night to start making room for all my craft stuff. i emptied out a couple of dominic's toy boxes and put all of his toys into a laundry bag type thing that i got gtom the dollar store. i have 3 bins, one box, and a large trash bag full of yarn that just seems out of place. i'm thinking that i will put dominic's toys into one of my yarn bins so they will be easier for him to get to and see how that goes. i think i'm going to have to stuff a lot og the yarn under my bed =-\ hopefully this will limit what i can just pick up and start crocheting at random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your response to this post.