Search This Blog

Thursday, July 02, 2009

We Swam For My Birthday!

It seems like I've been away from my computer for forever, even though it's only been about 6 days.

My birthday was on Monday- I turned a whole 25!

We cooked good food, had some drinks and swam for hours. Here are some pics from the party, collage style =-)

I'd been wanting to braid my hair for the longest time, and finally got that done for my birthday. You can believe that I've brought my love of yarn into my look, loving it every day- my hair was done using black Red Heart yarn. It's super light, natural looking and just love able.
I.
Love.
Yarn!
lol

Next post, i'm going to be talking about yarn dyeing options.
I've got some undyed wool that i'd like to give some color to, and need to research which is a effective method while not spending a whole lot of money. (I'm guessing kool-aide will be the winner, but we'll see)

AND!
I've created a personal blog which is still blank, but can be found here 'Nisha does!'
I'll let ya'll know when I've started blogging there. I'm still looking for a nice layout template that fits my personality, so if you have a favorite free site for that, please share!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics!! I am happy you had such fun, it sure looks like you did...I havent been swimming forever...need to do that soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your response to this post.