Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Some old Book Markers

I've decided not to make much else to sell online before the new year.
I've got a LOT of things over on etsy that need to be transferred to Artfire, and so i begin the slow process of doing so.
I had almost forgotten that i made a few book markers last year until i browsed my inactive listings to see what's buried in there.
I've reduced the price on this blue book marker with silver cross down from $5 to $4 because in the couple of years that it's been tucked away, the silver toned cross has tarnished. I like the way it looks, actually. kinda like it's an old traditional book marker that's gotten a lot of use.
Hopefully, one day it will be.

Another book marker - Also priced at $4 is this red book thong with white cross and beads.
I like this one because it's simple and fun.
A pre-teen, or teenaged girl who is dying to show individuality while still keeping her faith would love this one because it's bold-red with cute beads and a cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your response to this post.