I finally got around to re-doing the photos of my dish cloths for renewing. hopefully the new photos will help them move. they're crisper and closer than the previous ones. we'll see.
I've found a charity that i want to donate too, and i'm even on my way to actually doing it. i went and purchased some delft blue and white yarn to make scarves with for the Special Olympics World Winter Games (pdf). I'll be tracking my progress to the right. My goal is to make 4, one for each month that's left before the dead line of January 15th. i figure that i can do that using only 4 skeins of yarn.
i'm still working on the foundation of the first one, which i'm doing in verticle stripes, each one after this one should be a breeze.