Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lanee's Crochet offers Free Shipping!

... Now, and perhaps forever.

Now that the holiday season is upon us, I wanted to remind every one that Lanee's Crochet is shipping charge free.
A couple of months back, I decided to apply a free shipping offer to all items that I have for sale online (on Artfire, Etsy, and 1000Markets.   The price you see next to the item is the price you pay.
This way, you'll be able to easily figure on how much of your holiday budget you'll be spending without being surprised by the additional charge of shipping at check out.

Let's call it a special, because it kinda is =-)

I've got a more than a few items that can serve as stocking stuffers or Hanukkah gifts in my studio- here are a few:



  

 
                                 

I've also come across a lot of good deals on Artfire which are marked by tags- Here are just a few of those as well:
Five Sparrows                                        


~~
   It's not going to be hard to find great deals on handmade goods this holiday season with the amount of stuff that's out there as well as Artfire's Holiday deals tags.  I'm going to try and give you a little help with gift ideas in my upcoming gift guides.  The first guide is scheduled to be posted on Saturday.  
   I've got a unique group of people to think about for this holiday season, and I'm sure that you do too.  Items in my guides will be from various handmade selling sites and have an overall theme. 'For My Brother', With Mom in Mind, and 'My Crafty Friend' are a few ideas I'm working on.

If you've got suggestions for a guide theme, feel free to leave them in a comment.  I'm going to try to run them each week  up until the shipping deadline for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your response to this post.