Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Bit Behind on Things Here, but Here's What's New!

    It was my aim to have my gift guides scheduled for posting on Saturday- any time, as long as people were there to look but, I've fallen behind this week.  I was much busier than I had planned Thanksgiving week.  I wound up preparing the turkey and shopping around for things.  Along with more than a few unexpected guests, my time has been taken up by trying not to be rude and reclusive by staying in my room and really getting busy with my shop and studio, making sure that every one's fed and that my son isn't whining about stupid things and is sharing with his little friend who now calls me Aunt.  Not sure how I feel about that, but it is what it is.

    In the few moments that I have been able to get to myself, I've managed to list a few of new things in my Etsy:  Http://laneescrochet.etsy.com .
    It seems like smaller things are flying off of the Etsy shelves, so I'm going to focus on adding stocking stuffer type items back to my shop there.  There will be a few hats and scarves and stuff, but mostly small items under $10.00.




Show your love of handmade by using this Coffee Cup Cozy while at work or on the go.


This coin Coin Purse makes the great gift for a teen.  It's slim and is the perfect introduction to how cool handmade gifts are.



This Orange-Red Hair Clip can be worn by all ages.  Whether it's to compliment an outfit, or to keep hair out of the face, the vivid colors and simple design makes this clip ageless.


I'm hoping to have gift guide 2 of 5  posted by tomorrow afternoon.  I'll let you all know if I meet that goal.   


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your response to this post.