Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What Comes After Christmas?

Valentines Day! Yay! 
hehe
Royal Blue Heart Pin
With all the cute Christmas stuff out there and all the wonderful sales going on, I wonder how many of us are taking advantage of the great discounts while looking forward to future holidays.


Online especially, you can find a wide variety of items with free shipping or a percentage off for the holidays. And I'd bet that those shops or stores aren't limiting their discounts to just holiday related items.
Fuzzy Cream Colored Sweetheart Scarf
In my artfire studio, I've got lots of Valentines Day related items such as dishtowels/hot pads, coasters, hats, scarves, and  little heart shaped pins which range from $2 - $20 plus shipping.  All of which can be discounted with my in store coupon.




Bright blue NecklaceGlassIdentities' whole studio is marked down by 50%.  This earring and necklace set would be a great V-day gift for some one who isn't really into pink or red.  You'd know that they could enjoy your gift year round!




Turtle Love, set of 6 mini note cardsAlways affordable cards and things from 
ATime2beeunique







Chocolate Goat's Milk Bundt Cake Soaps-You Will Want to Eat ThemBarefootBathAndBody is offering free shipping on ALL items in her shop.  She's got lots of neat soaps, oils and moisturizing stuffs.
You could get some sweet stuff for your sweet stuff =B 
  


Genuine Leather and Stainless Steel Flask - Hand Stamped With Your CuAnd my favorite for drinking punch out of... A Genuine Leather and Stainless Steel Flask from SeizeTheNight which is eligible for a coupon. It can be stamped with a message or quote.  I think that if I ever had any one to give one of these to for Valentines Day, I would.   
"Bottoms Up!"



Don't forget to check out my blog on Artfire!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful point.... Great idea and thanks for including one of my shops. I just put a note up on it this morning that I will no longer be shipping in time to meet Christmas deadlines.. but Valentines day I am ready for :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your response to this post.