Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm on Artfire now!

Thanks to twitter, i've found a new place to sell my handmade goods.
Artfire seems to be THE place!

The people are freindly so far and the staff seem to be just as excited as everyone else that there is a site that can finally compare to etsy. and they don't mind the comparison ( i think it's because in the end, they'll turn out to be the greatest!)

I'm still getting the hang of the site, and was working on changing my shipping over to fit my sale for the weekend. but i got a bit frustrated with it.

so here i am.
i've had the shop for about a week and i've only been twittering about it.

(and i can tell from my stats [THEY HAVE SHOP STATS THAT YOU CAN SEE!!])
that twitter has been driving traffic there.

so, go ahead and click on this handy little button to check out my shop-
ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

eventually, i'll be only selling here-exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your response to this post.