Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh, the Changes Are Abundant!

I consider myself to be a frequent prayer and often look forward to finding the eventual answers to them. But  boy, oh boy! I was not expecting such a fast answer to my prayer for  my ideal man and ultimately, family to be given so quickly.  It seems like just a year and a half ago, I was reading about God's promises, and secrets to successful praying.
Since then, I have found work in a place that suited me, found love in a man who has every quality that I ever prayed for (sometimes, it seems, none more and none less lol)- my dear son now has a father figure and 'brother' and... AND! we have a little one on the way!! After 9 years of swearing off childbearing, I am expecting a baby girl at the end of December.  I am pretty blessed, and I do say so myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your response to this post.