Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Let's Keep it Fresh and Get it Movin!

Very recently, I came up with the idea to offer random items in my shop at a discounted price..
I want to do this to keep things fresh. I have 114 Items in my Artfire studio and about 9 in my Etsy shop, so I think that I've got the stocking up on stuff thing covered.

I'm not wanting to produce anymore items until things start selling because I'm running out of room!

I will be using my facebook fanpage (for which I'm currently at 81 fans!) you can help me get a shorter, easier url by becoming a fan here : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Lanees-Crochet/182406995071?ref=ts
and if you've got a fanpage, be sure to leave a link so that I can fan you back).

The currently selected Discounted item will be shown under my profile picture to the left here >
as well as twittered about and shouted out where ever else I can think of.
http://twitter.com/laneescrochet

With my son starting school next week, the job search, and school for mama search being ON, life's about to get a but busier for me- hopefully this feature will contribute to the smooth sailin' i'm praying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your response to this post.