Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've been tagged =-P

So, a while back ago, i was tagged. i'm finally getting around yo responding but like Mo, all in my little circle of friends have been tagged. i think i've found a good reason to start reading more blogs and getting in touch with more people, eh?

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


So, here goes:


#1. I have really sensitive ears. I can't stand loud music or sounds. In fact, hearing anything loud usually puts me in an automatic bitch mode.


#2. Keeping with the hearing, i may be the deepest sleeper and the hardest person to wake up before noon, but if some one's talking loud or has something on and i can hear it (like a t.v or radio, or even a phone conversation), i get upset! and wake up just long enough to let people know it.

#3.I am a stickler about people washing their hands before they enter the kitchen or try to touch anything in it. When some one comes over and opens up the fridge with out having made a stop at the sink or bathroom, i cringe and come right up behind them with the lysol. i don't want to be eating steering wheel, door knob, or butt crack along with my chicken enchiladas, thank you!

#4.I love to cook and bake and be all domestic, but i absolutely hate doing the dishes. people who are totally capable of cleaning up behind themselves but don't urk me. wash your own plate!

#5. I only do my personal laundry about once a month. If it passes the smell and spot test, it's still clean. ( i rarely go out anyway).

#6. Dominic can never wear anything twice with out it being washed first. he's a boy and is sure to sit in something or dip his shirt in his soup. plus, he gets bumpy easily so 2 day clothes equals a 1 week rash for him.

like i said before, i've got no friends! so the train stops here for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your response to this post.