Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm going to be an Aunt!

I'm super excited about being an aunt!
My little brother's girlfriend is pregnant with a baby girl which will be given the same middle name as me.  Is that cool or what?  She'll be my baby princess AND when she's tired and cranky- I can hand her back to her mom or dad!  It's like grandparenthood with out the wait. lol

I can't wait to get started on some things for her to wear throughout the winter.  She's due in November, she she'll have plenty of time to be my baby model for all sorts of things, too =->

Just thought I'd drop a line~
School is great.. keeping my hands full of sweets rather than yarn, but wonderful and exciting all the same .


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!! that is so awesome... being an aunt is great! She will be a great model too.. and for a long time I bet. When she gets here you will have to send me some photos and I will make you some key chains :)

    I am glad school is going great... it is nice to see you around a bit more though... been missing your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You may be the only one looking for me. I appreciate it, though.
    I'm very tempted to get started on some of those baby cocoon things, but I don't know how great they are.
    Elf hats are coming for sure though!
    How are you, Dave, and the kids?

    ReplyDelete

Share your response to this post.