Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Schools and Shops Vacations

I started school last week, so not a lot of crocheting and promoting for my shops has been done.  School is a lot more intense and involved than I had figured it would be!
So far, we've baked cookies, brownies, muffins, cream puffs with pastry cream,cheesecakes, macaroons, meringues, and last night, we assembled a fresh fruit tart. It's been less than a month, but I'm still super excited about school.
I'll be putting my Etsy and 1000Markets shops on an indefinite vacation.  My artfire will remain open and may be updated from time to time.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are having a great time at school... hoping you are remembering to take a lot of pictures... can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My instructor suggested that we take pictures even if we don't like how stuff turned out, just to see the improvement later and to remember where we came from. But I tell ya, some times, i just want to smack some desserts in the face lol. No where near a picture in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful post. Well that makes sense. Thank you for sharing! Radu

    ReplyDelete

Share your response to this post.